Sunday, May 16, 2010

What a Slacker!

Well not entirely... but certainly as far as this blog is concerned. To be honest, this program hasn't been terribly taxing just yet, but life outside of school has been crazy hectic. I've had to leave town on business twice, hit up a bachelor party in Vegas once, and been slammed at work. Other than the week of my Vegas escapade, I've managed to find just the enough time each week to get my assignments to a place I'm happy with, but there's just been no time leftover for this blog.

But alas. Today is a free day, and next week in school is stuff I've done in the past, so i thought I'd take the opportunity to bring you up to speed on my animation adventure. So I'll keep it sequential and get everything up in order here...

rock.
Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment